Single Family HomeS, Duplex, MULTI-FAMILY, Townhomes, Apartments, pole barn, and more.
Hotels, MOTELs, Medical Complex, Retail Center, Restaurant, School, and more.
Warehouse, Storage, Garage, Airplane Hangar, Church, Agricultural, and more.
A Light Gauge Steel Building System You Can Trust
Metal trusses and framing provide a unique solution for builders, general contractors, and DIYers across the USA and Canada. By utilizing light gauge steel, we are able to manufacture metal trusses and metal framing that are stronger, lighter, and longer-lasting than wood.
Our trusses and framing systems have been featured on HGTV's 100 Day Dream Home and can be used in high-performance buildings that will be certified by EPA Energy Star, EPA Indoor AirPlus, FGBC Green Home, and DOE Zero Energy Ready Home.
Customized to Your Needs
Our light gauge steel manufacturing capabilities include roof trusses, floor trusses, bearing wall framing, and non-bearing wall framing from 25 gauge to 16 gauge.
By using different gauges and framing members, we can help create a cost-effective solution for your next project regardless of design criteria.
- Steel trusses are Stronger, lighter, and last longer than conventional wood and cmu block.
- Steel is 100% recyclable and can be recycled into the same material of the same quality repeatedly.
- Steel trusses and framing can easily meet code requirements across north america for high-wind zones, seismic activity, and snow loads.
- Steel trusses can be used with any architectural style and are a great substitute for wood trusses.
- Steel trusses are naturally fire resistant and pest resistant without chemical treatments
Light Gauge Steel Leader
Our leadership team has 15+ years of experience building with cold formed light gauge steel trusses and light gauge steel framing.
Top-Notch Customer Service
Our in-house customer service team is available during normal business hours to resolve any concerns that arise.
Trusted Steel Company
Trusted by builders across North America for small residential projects to 150,000+ sf. commercial complexes.
By removing the middle-man, we save our customers money with quick and easy delivery directly to the job site.